Do you live or work in Old Oakland? Let’s get together!
Here are 5 ways to get involved:
- Join us! Sign-in to our Google group
- Come to our next monthly community meeting. We generally meet the Third Wednesday of every other month, 7pm at Old Town Square (555 – 10th St.).
- Come to our next social gathering. We meet for social gatherings at local neighborhood establishments. Check out our Facebook page: Old Oakland
- Join a committee or our board. Let us know you are interested. Chances are we would love to have you!
- Donate. We are always seeking out – time, money and in-kind – donations to help support our activities and neighborhood.
Old Oakland is just getting better! Play a part. Help keep it friendly, beautiful, and safe. See you in the neighborhood! Tell us how you want to get involved!