The East Bay’s biggest bicycling event is coming up May 12, 2011 and the East Bay Bicycle Coalition is busy with plans to top last year’s record-setting event.
Join the festivities at the end of the work day at the afterparty on 8th & Washington in Old Oakland.
|The Muddy Roses|
- The Muddy Roses (live Americana music)
- Bike Carousel rides with Cyclecide (www.cyclecide.com)
- Tina Tamale of La Borinqueña with nachos, agua frescas and tamales
- El Tacobike with tacos and tortas
- Ratto’s with gourmet sandwiches, salads, soups and drinks
- PopcycleSF selling, you got it, Popsicles!
- Trumer Pils Beer
- Big Tadoo Puppet Theater
- Parklets Demonstration
Join us for food, fun, awards, prizes & games! More info: http://www.ebbc.org/awayparty
Bike to Work Day Afterparty
Thursday, May 12, 2011
8th & Washington in Old Oakland